How to access Remote Learning via a Games Console
If you have a PC, Windows Laptop, Chromebook or a mobile device you should be able to access Google Classroom. However, we are sharing a top tip that you can also use PS4 and Xbox to access the Remote Page. More details from WIRED click here.
The key details are as follows:
- Plug a keyboard into the Xbox USB slot.
- Go to my games and apps.
- Find and select Microsoft Edge.
- Navigate to your online learning platform.
- Identify the PlayStation internet browser icon (WWW with dots around it).
- Press the PlayStation logo on the controller.
- Go to the library and find options for games and applications.
- Go to applications and you will find the internet browser.
- Navigate to your online learning platform and log in as usual.