- If you have concerns about your child’s progress in the first instance you should speak to your child’s class teacher or the Inclusion Leader.
- If you have further concerns please refer to the school complaints procedure on the school website
If your child is identified as not making progress the school will invite you in to discuss this with you in more detail and to:
- listen to any concerns you may have
- plan any additional support your child may receive
- discuss with you any referrals to outside professionals to support your child’s learning
- set a review date to meet again