- The class teacher is regularly available to discuss your child’s progress or any concerns you may have and to share information about what is working well at home and school so similar strategies can be used.
- The Inclusion Leader or the Inclusion Support Teacher are available to meet with you to discuss your child’s progress or any concerns/worries you may have from Monday to Thursday and appointments can be made through the school office.
- All information from outside professionals will, when possible, be discussed with you in person or where this is not possible, in a report. You are welcome to discuss any reports or letters with the Inclusion Leader or Inclusion Support Teacher.
- One Page Profiles will be reviewed with your involvement each term.
- Homework will be adjusted as needed to your child’s individual needs.
- A home/school contact book may be used to support communication with you, when this has been agreed to be useful for you and your child.
- Oaklands employs a Parents and Family Support Worker (PFSA) Fiona Morris who can support pupils and families both in school or the home. A referral can be made through either the Inclusion Support Teacher or the Inclusion Leader.