- Class Teachers plan lessons according to the specific needs of individuals and groups of children in their class, and will ensure that your child’s needs are met.
- Specially trained support staff work from adapted plans to support the needs of your child where necessary.
- Specific resources and strategies will be used to support your child individually or in groups.
- Planning and teaching will be adapted on a daily basis if needed to meet your child’s learning needs.
- Recommendations and advice from specialist teachers and professionals will be implemented where possible to fully support individual’s needs.
- Pupil One Page Profiles will be used to ensure all staff working with SEND pupils have a clear view of individual needs and targets.